The Mukhtaar Tijani Foundation, a Non-Governmental Organization, has announced the commencement of its scholarship and mentorship program for the brightest secondary school student who is an indigene of the State and currently seeking admission into any public university of their choice.
In a statement, the Foundation said one of its cardinal drives is to provide quality education to the less privileged members of the society.
The scholarship program is an organized and structured platform exclusively for young indigenes of Lagos State.
It further stated that the selected student who has met the requirement criteria for the scholarship will be shortlisted for close mentorship by Engr Mukhtaar Temitope Tijani (MTT) and his associates.
Whilst other shortlisted candidates will also be considered for internship opportunities during their course of study.
See requirements below:
To qualify for this program, applicants must:
1. Fill the application form.
2. Provide copy of LASSRA card.
3. Provide a copy of WAEC certificate with the minimum of Five (5) A’s.
4. Provide JAMB and Post-UME results.
5. Have an admission letter from a public university in Nigeria.
6. Submit a Personal Statement not exceeding 250 words.
7. Write an Essay on How Covid 19 has changed my perception of the world.
8. Be available for internship or trainings during holidays.
Applicants are expected to submit requirement 1-7 above to MTTFOUNDATIONS@GMAIL.COM. Deadline for submission is 22nd August, 2021
Successful applicants will be contacted via email or SMS to attend an interview.