News

Faulty AC Causes Fire, Guts Banky W’s Lekki Home

By  | 

Nigerian singer, popularly known as Banky W’s house situated at Admiralty Way, Lekki Phase 1 was reported to have caught fire in the early hours of today.

The fire incident was reported to have started from a faulty air conditioner at about 6:00am.

According to reports, the singer started putting out the fire by himself before he was joined by neighbours but could not do much.

However, the officials of the Fire Service were said to have arrived the scene by 7:30am and helped to stop the fire which had made the singer lose some of his properties, including his awards

A Learner

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

%d bloggers like this: